0 valid per the FL DOE.
0 validated petitions to go!
IMPORTANT: Please read carefully before filling out the form at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for helping us get medical marijuana back on the ballot for 2016. We need everyone to sign the new petition.
***YOU MUST SIGN THE NEW PETITION EVEN IF YOU FILLED OUT ONE IN 2013 or 2014.***
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEW PETITION
1) Fill out the form below (the new petition will open in a new window). PLEASE BE PATIENT - it may take a few moments for the form to load. The form will pre-populate the petition. To use or download a blank petition instead, visit www.unitedforcare.org/blankpetition.
2) Print out and sign the petition. Please make sure that all information is accurate and that you include EITHER your Voter Registration number OR your Date of Birth. **Make sure you sign and date the petition on page 2.**
3) Mail your completed petition to:
People United for Medical Marijuana
Post Office Box 402527
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Other Important Info:
- You must be a registered voter in the State of Florida. (If you are not, information as to how to register to vote can be found here: http://election.dos.state.fl.us/voter-registration/voter-reg.shtml#voterApp)
- Please leave the paid petition circulator section at the bottom of page 2 of the petition blank.
- To download a blank petition, visit www.unitedforcare.org/blankpetition
- If you have questions, please email email@example.com or visit our Frequently Asked Questions.